Friday, January 4, 2008

New Penguin Style Catalog!


The New Penguin Style Catalog is out in Club Penguin! It has cool things in it and some Hidden Items too! Lets find them:
To find the Red Viking Helmet:
  1. Go to the "FIESTA" page in the Catalog. (Page 2)
  2. Now, click on the Cactus.

You now have the Red Viking Helmet! You can also get a Secret Blue Viking Helmet! This is how to do it:

  1. Just open and Close the Red Viking Helmet 4 times.
  2. Now, the Blue Viking Helmet should appear on your screen.

To find the Coffee Apron:
  1. Go to the "CLEARANCE!" Section. (Page 8)
  2. Click on the Blue Backpack

You know can serve Coffee by pressing Dance with the Coffee Apron!

Also, there is something new in the Catalog! It is called "On The Job". On The Job, is a page in the Catalog that will have a full suit for a job that you can buy! There will be a New outfit on each different issue of the Penguin Style Catalog.


Have fun with the New Clothes!


-Cena12121, T.C.P.C. President

15 comments:

  1. sweet these cheats helped my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you cena12121 for adding me do your buddy list

    P.S:remember, in mimo's party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cena i gave u e-mail adress why is it not up yet

    its not in the blog rule

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jimy 0123,

    I have just added you.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Gfhghfghf,

    Yea, I remember during Mimo's Party! Your welcome for adding you. I also think I will be at his party when it starts too!

    See Ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sup cena saw you at the Mimo party! thanks for being my buddy! check out my site mackinpenguin.blogspot.com!thanks!

    -Pmac

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Cena! if you still look at mimos site, are you coming to the party? if you are, id really like to have a chat! if you wanna no the time email me! by the way im on right now on brumby at the pool

    thanks cena!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Rev,

    Yea, I am going to the party! I am at server Brumby at the Pool to meet you! Where are you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry cena that I had to go when we had just met! there was a HUUUGE thunderstorm that had just started, so I had to turn off the computer. it was lucky beacuse my backyard flooded :(. thanks for adding kme as a bud, ill try and speak to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey cens.I didn't see you at the Mimo party.The server was full.I shouldn't have waitede the last minute.Oh weel that was going to be my first mimo party.But hey meet me on club penguin Sunday,December 5,2008 at 11:40 Penguin time on the server abominable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How do you disable a right click? (I want it for my blog!)

    ReplyDelete