Friday, February 22, 2008

New Better Igloos Catalog!


The New Better Igloos Catalog is here! It has cool and new items but the same hidden items from last time. Here they are:

To find the Pipe Organ:
  1. Go to page five(5)
  2. Click on the Upright Piano

You now found the Pipe Organ!


To fins the Concert Lights:
  1. Go to the "ELECTRONICS" section. (Page 8 in the catalog)
  2. Click on the Speaker of the Home Stereo

You found the Concert Lights!


To find the Moose Head:

  1. Go to the "CLEARANCE!!" section. (Page 10)
  2. Click on the "$" sign that's on the Cash Register

You found the Moose Head!

That's all for now!

-Cena12121 (T.C.P.C. President)

8 comments:

  1. Here is the Parry Info

    Day: February 23rd

    Time: 4:00 PM Club Penguin Time

    Server: Belly Slide

    Room: Dock

    Hope you can come. I love your blog! Thanks for being my buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! p.s. im ur biggest fan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this is filppers! I am having my 1,000 hits party today! Check my site for info!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I be on this team?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cena,
    CP time, get on at 2:00 on tobbagon server at coffee2353's house on Feb. 27. I will put the igloo on the map, since I'm coffee2353. I'm not anywhere near kidding this time. I will be there and so will you or else ummm or else uhhh or else, well or else something! I just want to be your buddy!!!
    Sincerely,
    Roger F. ... again

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,

    I am there right now. Can we meet right now?

    ReplyDelete
  7. well I KNOW YOU NOW!!!!! WOOHOO THIS ROX!

    ReplyDelete