Saturday, May 3, 2008

Secret May Party Revealed!


WOW! I found a secret, hidden letter in the Penguin Styles Catalog! This is how to find it.

  1. Open your map and go to the "Town".
  2. Go into the "Gift Shop".
  3. Now, open the Blue Catalog that is in lower right hand corner.
  4. Open it and go to the last page.
  5. Click and hold the "How do I get coins" section and move it down.
  6. When you moved it, you will see the secret Letter.
  7. Click on it to open it.


If you want to watch this guide in a video, then CLICK HERE! The letter is says that the manger of the Gift shop should send any left over clothes to the committee so they can started decorating for a party on May 16th! Maybe the party is a Slumber Party?!

-Cena12121, T.C.P.C. President

11 comments:

  1. Cena,

    I know how to upload an image on the header, but how do you upload and image to the left. I've trying to something like that for ages!

    -Tikihead12

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its a medieval party...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new header looks nice! But this is a Blogcrowds template right? I have one of those but I can't change my header. Oh well, the bog standard one is nice anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u r propbly right cytgirl.but how do you
    "gove" clothes?? and im not a member soo i will keep all my clothes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. is there a cheat to get clothes on club penguin if ur not a member or do u get banned for that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its 100% absolutly a midieval party!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Probably mideivel. After all look at the clothes. Thats my guess!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rockhopper is leaving, just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just though Cena would post about his departure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI I AM PINKSARDINE AND I AM HAVING A PARTY TODAY. AT 3:00 EASTERN TIME (IN 3 HOURS). AT MAMMOTH IN PINKSARDINES IGLOO. PLEASE COME!

    ReplyDelete