Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Party Sneak Peek & Early Release!


The Club Penguin Halloween party starts this WEDNESDAY, not Friday! Woo Hoo! Last year's party was way to much fun and I hope this year's party will be even better. Here are some Sneaky Peeks on this years party.

The Beach

The Dock

The Ski Lodge

I hope they do the Halloween Scavenger Hunt again. I can't wait! Also, Rockhopper has left the Club Penguin island. I didn't find him, did you?

-Cena12121, Team Club Penguin Cheats President
TCPC: Club Penguin Cheats and More!

6 comments:

  1. yay i did find him but it seemed somebody hackd in tohim because it didn't seem like him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the cool updates! Love the pictures as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool this is my first holloween on club penguin! woot!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet we should meet on cp sometime

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw rockhopper it was cool!!
    2 Bad i dont really like halloween
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi i just wanna say your website is so cool and yes i met rockhopper he is so cool! i got the backround too (proof u really did met him) and the other penguins and i and also rockhopper played i spy it was so fun...oh i met him at the migrator! i still cant forget that day i met him....i felt so lucky... anyways my first halloween party rulezzzzzzzz i found all the candies yay me!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete