Friday, October 24, 2008

Club Penguin Party at Times Square, New York Review!


Did you guys see the big Club Penguin Party from Times Square, New York?! It looked like so much fun! They had penguin dress up contests, trivia questions contest, and much more! They ave away a ton of prizes like Club Penguin posters, Club Penguin hats, Club Penguin t-shirts, Club Penguin toys, and even Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers concert tickets! They also had Jake or 'Max Russo' from Wizards of Waverly Place! He was signing autographs. At the party you could of also walked into a real Club Penguin Igloo. One thing I really liked was the real Club Penguin dance floor they had. They also served a Club Penguin Anniversary cake! It's the same that's on Club Penguin. Here it is.

Club Penguin is also having another party!! If you live around the Toronto area and want to help celebrate the arrival of Club Penguin toys, there's going to be a party at Toys R Us at Vaughan Mills on on Saturday, Oct. 25 from 1-4 pm EST. Space is limited so you may want to get there a bit early for your chance to get in. If you are able to go, be sure to take a parent with you.

Did you go to the party in Times Square? Or did you watch it from your computer?

-Cena12121, Team Club Penguin Cheats President
TCPC: Club Penguin Cheats and More!

5 comments:

  1. No I missed the party my internet was being swithced from at&t to vonage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the live on the computer. I got off of school 4:00 Pacific Time and right there, the live thing ended. No I havent seen High School Muscial 3. I'm not interested in it. Not an HSM fan. I bet more girls are gonna see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was there in person

    -mr webkinz15

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I watched the party from my
    computer.

    2. I did not see
    High School Musical 3.

    3. Toronto is where I live!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was just there a month ago!!! =O in that exact same place. and i saw that.. i <3 ugly billboard :(.

    -Greeennn129

    ReplyDelete