Friday, October 24, 2008

New Club Penguin 3rd Anniversary Party! Cheats Here!


The new Club Penguin 3rd Anniversary Party is here! Woot! Here is how to find the the free items including the 3rd Year Party Hat!

To find the 3rd Year Party Hat:

1. Go to the Coffee Shop.
2. Above the cake, there is a fan. Click on the fan to blow down the cake.
3. Now you will see the Party Hats. They are in the cake.
To find the Ice Cream Apron:

1. Go to the Coffee Shop.
2. Find and click on the box that has the aprons in it.

This is a great Party! The Town looks awesome. Happy Birthday Club Penguin!

-Cena12121, Team Club Penguin Cheats President
TCPC: Club Penguin Cheats and More!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Cena! I'm Having another Free membership contest at my blog! Please help me advertise and make this contest HUGE!! There is a consulation prize for all that enter! Please enter and help me out! Thanks!

    ~Pochoma123

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where and how do you get the pics for your blog? I need some for my club penguin blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi cena! I just made my own club penguin blog. Have any advice on it? I want people to like it!

    ReplyDelete