Saturday, October 24, 2009

4th Anniversary Party Extended Due To Technical Difficulties!



I know that a lot of you can't get on Club Penguin because it isn't loading. Club Penguin knows about this problem and is trying to get it fixed as soon as possible. They're saying the cause of this problem is because a lot of people are trying to get on Club Penguin today for the Anniversary party.

If you can't get in and really want the party hat, do not worry. Club Penguin is extending the 4th Anniversary party til' tomorrow! That's right, the party is going to last 1 more day! But I'm pretty sure that this problem is going to get fixed before tomorrow. ;-)

Click here for 4th Anniversary party cheats and more!

-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

13 comments:

  1. Cool and quick update! Great work!
    ~~oisin1001 TCPC mod???~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even get on club penguin's home page!!

    ~Snowy65174

    ReplyDelete
  3. duh! I knew it was going to be extended.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anybody know how many Penguins tried to get on CP today? I'm wondering how many penguins it takes to makes their servers crash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. still this dqay i cant get in the clubpenguin :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats what happened exatcly to me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well,at first club penguin was working,but then it stopped working.
    Did this happen to you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gotta tip for getting on!!! When it says what server you want to go on click "more servers" and then go on the quietest one possible, then you will log on for sure! Hope that tip was useful!!
    ~ Rach68

    ReplyDelete
  9. great cuzz now we can party for another day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey cena when are you going to give away that golden card jitsu card?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Cena I just called club penguin which there phone number is 18888614111 And they said you can find gary the gaget guy at the party

    -BRYAN909 your budd

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was not even at the anniversery party for 2 days and still I can not get on CP!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can not even get on the server page.

    ReplyDelete