Saturday, October 24, 2009

New Club Penguin 4th Anniversary Party Cheats!



Club Penguin is now officially 4 years old! This means that the game Club Penguin has been out for 4 whole years! To celebrate, Club Penguin is throwing a 4th Anniversary party at the Coffee Shop today! This party is only going to last 1 day!

To find the 4th Anniversary Party Hat:

1. Open your map and go to the Town.
2. Enter the Coffee Shop.
3. Move your mouse over the pinata 2 times to break the pinata.


4. After the pin falls out of the pinata, click on it.


Here's some other cool things that you can interact with at the party.

Click on the cups to get a Cream Soda drink.


Click on the cup-cakes to eat them!


Click on the white present to see a white puffle!


At the Town, click on the machine to make fireworks!


Get with your friends and celebrate at the Coffee Shop now before the party ends! I know that I'll be there all day long.

-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

16 comments:

  1. Awesome Cena! I was waiting for you to post these up!
    But I have one question, why did you make your chat private? I used to always go there and now I cant even get in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YO CENA U GOT THE COLOURS OF THE PARTY HAT WRONG THIS TIME LOL>

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Cens
    it seems that I cannot find that pin and it 's not near the stair case of the coffee shop

    - Liang1872

    ReplyDelete
  4. ug! I CANT GET IN THE COFFE SHOP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome ur the best cena!



    -dude2620

    ReplyDelete
  6. CENA! IT WONT LET ME IN CP! IT SAYS TO TRY AGAIN IN 10 MINUTES! So lame. I might not even be able to get the hat. + I have the second anniversary hat but not the third or first. Nor beta.

    -9rjjacob9

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, can I be a member of your chat plz?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cena!! Club Penguin is not working!! Post about like Mimo777 did. This is huge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. at least u can get on... i have a laptop and it wont let me get on Club Penguin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARG

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't get in! It wont let me or my friend, Jst! It's not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't get in! It wont let me or my friend, Jst! It's not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't get in! Ether can my friend Jst. It's so weird!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't get in! It wont let me or my friend, Jst! It's not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yeah response to anonymous:CENA! IT WONT LET ME IN CP! IT SAYS TO TRY AGAIN IN 10 MINUTES! So lame. I might not even be able to get the hat. + I have the second anniversary hat but not the third or first. Nor beta.
    i have the same problem and why does the coffee shop say cafeteria?

    -Di Master

    ReplyDelete
  15. how do you get your pics on your website to move????

    ITS SO COOL

    ReplyDelete