Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy77 Interviews Club Penguin Party Planner!



This Saturday is really exciting because it's Club Penguin's 4th Anniversary! Happy77 tried to get some info from some of the team who's helping with the party planning.

Question: Is it challenging to make such a HUGE cake for the Anniversary Party? Doesn't it make you hungry?
Answer: It sure does. That is why being a cake maker requires extreme self control (but I did go home and make a giant cake anyhow...)!

Question: What's your fave party from the past year & why?
Answer: Definitely the Medieval party! Putting on my fish knight costume and waddling amongst the dragons and fellow gallant adventurers was an experience of epic proportions!

Question: Lots of readers are really curious about the colors of the party hat this year. What can you tell us?
Answer: Haha, part of being a super party planner is not revealing secrets. What I can tell you is that it's my favorite color combination ever! So I'm super excited to share! But not 'til Saturday.

This party is going to be so special because on that day, Club Penguin will be 4 years old! Remember, the party is one day only!

-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. Woo hoo club penguin is turning 4!!!!!!!!
    -Teddy2tie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so exited about the party! This is my first year at CP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well idk about you ,but i am so so so exited about the party! It's my first year at cp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cena, it's me!Turn M!Love the post.

    ReplyDelete