Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Club Penguin Penguin Play Awards 2010 Cheats!



The 2010 Penguin Play Awards have started! Here's the free item cheats.

To find the Press Hat:

Step 1. Go to the Dock.
Step 2. Click on the "FREE!" Press Hat box.


To find the Penguin Award:

Step 1. Go to the Stage and enter backstage (members only).
Step 2. Click on the Awards stand.


To find the Video Camera:

Step 1. Go to the Stage and enter backstage (members only).
Step 2. Click on the Video Camera stand.


This year's Penguin Play Awards nominees are Shadow Guy vs Gamma Gal, Ruby and the Ruby, Quest for the Golden Puffle, Fairy Fables, and Underwater Adventure!

To vote for your favorite play, click on the voting booth at the Plaza.

The winning play will be announced on March 30.


This year, Club Penguin expanded the Penguin Play Awards party. Take a look at the Ski Hill.


Here's the Dock.


The decorated Plaza.


Even the Pizza Parlor is decorated!


Of coarse, the Stage


Lastly, the member's only room, the Backstage.


Also, we've heard that some Club Penguin famous penguins are waddling around the island! Need help finding them? No problem!...

For our Aunt Arctic Tracker, click here.
For our DJ Cadence Tracker, click here.
For our Penguin Band Tracker, click here.
For our Gary Tracker, click here.

For Costume Trunk catalog cheats, click here.

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PART OF THIS PARTY? DID YOU MET ANY FAMOUS PENGUINS YET? WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ROOM? Post a comment and tell me! Click here to comment.

-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

16 comments:

  1. My favorite room is the Pizza Parlor, it's amazing!

    What's yours?

    My favorite free item is the Video Cam.

    What's yours?

    -Cena12121

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on everything. I love the Pizza Parlor and my favorite item is the video camrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Favorite Places are the Dock, Plaza, Ski Hill, and the Pizza Parlor! My Favorite free item is the Press Hat, the trophy, and the video camera! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Favorite Places are the Dock, Plaza, Ski Hill, and the Pizza Parlor! My Favorite free item is the Press Hat, the trophy, and the video camera! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me and my friend in real life have been hanging out serving peniguins in the Parlour

    ReplyDelete
  6. my favorite item is the video cam too. my fave room is back stage. and i have met rh and aa (because of cena's tracker i met these ppl.) LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey cna dont forget about new puffle cataloug

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Cena. My favorite place is the backstage. My favorite items are the trophy and the video camera. If I ever See you on CP will you add me? The Penguin Name is Fire1483 !!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey cena. my fave rooms are the pizza parlor and backastage. Whats yours? My fave items are the video cam and award.


    if you ever see me on CP will you add me? the penguin name is Fire1483.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, same thing with me. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Cena12121 , I have this really cool site but I want to have a gaddger bar on both sides of where I post , do you know how because youve done it , thanks , Ryanoshy

    ReplyDelete
  12. go back stage look out the window. you will see a fish and a steering wheel. go to the under water cave you will see a fish and wheel. could they be connected? PLEASE POST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wanted to be your friend when I met aunt arctic but you didnt add me as a friend. Meet me on Server: Big Surf Room: Plaza Time: Central 3:30. I'm Poptropica79 and my website is coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i have no idea what is my favorite room "of course i was on club penguin when that occured but nothing was that"

    ReplyDelete