Friday, June 4, 2010

Elite Penguin Force Mission Sneak Peek!


Here's a Elite Penguin Force sneak peek for a new update happening in a few days:


Very dark and blurry, eh? Well I tried to fix-up the image a little bit, and I got this...


Cool! It's the old Penguin Secret Agency H.Q.! Is this a new mission for Elite Agents? If it is, I think we're going to have to go back in time (or something like that) and recover some more P.S.A. folders and records...

What do you think?

-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

11 comments:

  1. cool....going back in time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm sorry but no i think its like fish catalog showing u older versions of hq

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm sorry but no i think its like fish catalog showing u older versions of hq

    ya so right

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... good thinking Simbaben and Anonymous!

    -Cena12121

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cena! I heard you're famous, so I dropped by to say Hi! I'll follow your blog from now.

    ~Lopakoy~

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's so cool that we get to go back in time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe we can make the EPF room and enter it like it was in 2005 and 2007. Like actually going back to that room. Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wonder what that thing on the spy pfone is it looks like that thing that says Reporting For Duty june 15.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet! Btw I think i know because on herberts revenge you use this thingy where you redo missions already completed. (from PSA). We might be able to use that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe it's HQ but with EPF uprades.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!!! It's a special room taht u go in and u can see past hq's IM SO RIGHT!!! Oh and cena12121 meet me on bonza on the 14th of june at 10"30 am cp tme!!!! Oh and vist my site and folow it!

    ReplyDelete