Monday, July 19, 2010

Club Penguin Field-Ops Mission 6 Cheats!


The new Field-Ops mission #6 for the week of July 19, 2010 is now here!

Mission description:


"Calling all agents!

Someone is using a computer to attack our system! The Scanner is holding... for now. Search the island with other agents fir the computer responsible, then shut it down. You must hurry!"


Let's begin!

Step 1. Click on your blinking red Elite Spy Phone, and report to the Elite Penguin Force Command room.


Step 2. Click on the Field-Ops T.V. screen.


Step 3. Click "Accept Field-Op"


Step 4. Open your Map and go to the Mine Shack.

Step 5. Now, enter the Recycling Plant.

Step 6. Walk up to the computer.


Step 7. Click on your ringing Elite Spy Phone.



Step 8. Click "Engage".


Step 9. You need to solve a puzzle! Match your the picture with the same picture, it's really easy.


You have finished the Field-Ops mission! You have earned a medal!


With these medals, you can buy Elite Gear! Each item is worth a certain amount of medals.


Next week a brand new Field-Ops mission will be ready! Yes, next week - these are weekly missions!

-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

21 comments:

  1. you are really clever how do you figure out the location that quick

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm i bet u think its a fail

    ReplyDelete
  3. My feild op mission is still about music jam even though ive already finished that and music jam ended. What do i do?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the information before i go on Disney Cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't find the matching game easy at all, it went to fast for my arrows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. THEY CHANGED STOMPIN BOBS NAME TO TEMPO BOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, acutally... I think this new Field-Ops is really fun!

    I'm glad Club Penguin added a new puzzle for Field-Ops! :-D

    -Cena12121

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Johnnyjam42,

    Hmmm, yes. I've been hearing about Stomping Bob changing his name...

    I will look into this buddy. :-)

    -Cena12121

    ReplyDelete
  9. i was playing that game and i think it has glitches i was doing fine until the last one and then my computer just freezes up and i am very angry at cp for it! (and my computer never freezes while im playing cp)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi hi hi hi my name is cheeky moo moo i think the feild op mission is fun im glad cp is introuducing something new to the island

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi hi hi hi my name is cheeky moo moo i think the feild op mission is fun im glad cp is introuducing something new to the island

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi hi hi hi my name is cheeky moo moo i think the feild op mission is fun im glad cp is introuducing something new to the island

    ReplyDelete
  13. its really glitchy! i dont know if its club penguin or windows 7!! ive tried like 10 times and it always freezes up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is there anything else non members can get besides the earpiece? I'm going to stop doing these things if their isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  15. IT KEEPS FREEZING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME!!!! SO I CANT GET PAST IT!!! GRRRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  16. cool thx for the help lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. i know i was halfway there and my computer just froze!!!!!!!!!!! gggggrrrr!!!!! im so mad at cp

    ReplyDelete
  18. same this field ops is making me mad. i got half way through and then it just froze on me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. same this field ops is making me mad. i got half way through and then it just froze on me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i didn't have a problem with it ecxept from the last one where i got it wrong and had to startfrom the beginning! lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. im sad i still have not seen rockhopper

    ReplyDelete