Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Stamp Books Coming Soon to Club Penguin!


You might know this already, but Stamp Books will be coming soon to every penguin on Club Penguin!


A Stamp Book is a album where we can display stamps that we earned in doing specific activities. Here's some questions and answers to clear up things.

Question: How will I find my Stamp Book?
Answer: Just click on your player card. When you do, inside the book there are places for a whole bunch of stamps and descriptions of how you can earn them.

Question: How do I earn Stamps?
Answer: Lots of different ways! There are easy stamps and extreme stamps, stamps you have to earn with buddies, and ones that you'll earn by showing off your skills in games.

For example, to earn this stamp...


...you'll have to jackhammer at the Iceberg with 30 penguins.

Question: Can I still get pins?
Answer: Yep, you sure can! Pins aren't going to change. And the best part is you can show off your ENTIRE pin collection inside your Stamp Book.

This sounds totally AWESOME! Here's some sneak peeks of other stamps we'll be able to collect:


I seriously can't wait to get my own Stamp Book! They will arrive Monday, July 26.

-Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

10 comments:

  1. OMG, Cna! I literally CANNOT WAIT TILL THE STAMPS COME OUT!!! It's just so awesome how better Disney made CP. No offense New Horizon Interactive. Just saying. Anyway, see you online penguins!!!

    - Ry Mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. This should be fun! We can finally show off our pins, too. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! I agree, they are going to be pretty epic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excuse me Cena I just checked the clubpenguin news and the stamps r arriving july 27.

    -liang1872

    P.s I can't wait for the stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i cant wait till the stamp books are here !! i always wanted to show off all of my pins . Thanks for the updates Cna ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey cena!!! i missed your party the other day so i was wonering if we could meet up!!! maybe at the lodge attic tommorow at 1:00 . on the server ice palace. it would mean alot to me if you came thank u!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cena i cant wait they will totally rock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lewis 30 (penguin name)July 27, 2010 at 4:18 AM

    cena the stamp books are out cheak your player card now

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cena can you get a swimming stamp if you wear another swim suit and swim? Also I met alot of the famous penguins and you know how you get the stamp, you have to be in the same room as them, well I didn't get the stamps. P.S. Your trackers made me meet most of the famous penguins. Your site rocks cena!


    -S And S3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cena can you get a swimming stamp if you wear another swim suit and swim? Also I met alot of the famous penguins and you know how you get the stamp, you have to be in the same room as them, well I didn't get the stamps. P.S. Your trackers made me meet most of the famous penguins. Your site rocks cena!


    -S And S3

    ReplyDelete