Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Club Penguin Servers!



Club Penguin has just added a whole bunch of new servers!

These are the new English servers:

Downhill
Elevation
Misty
Tea

These are the new French servers:

Ascension
Descente
Brumeux
Thé

These are the new Spanish servers:

Al agua pato
Aletas de fuego
Cuesta abajo
Elevación
Isla secreta
Nebulosa
Trineo de nieve
Té helado

And these are the new Portuguese servers:

Chá
Cordilheira
Descida
Nublado
Teleférico

Nice, server "Tea" is my favorite, hehe. What's yours?

—Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

9 comments:

  1. Hey Cna,
    Im JoeDude on Club Penguin and when I logged on today I saw a brand new login for Card Jitsu Water Stamps!
    Sadly, I cannot upload a photo.
    But heres a few sentances to describe it!
    There are 3 ninjas, One blue - One green - One Yellow.
    Yellow ninja looks quite stressed.
    The blue ninja is kicking the gong and reaching out to earn the 'Gong' stamp.
    It's on the waterfall (Obviously) and.. well that's all i can describe about it!
    I thought you'd have wanted to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the server Tea, too. They should make a server called Coffee or Hot Chocolate! Everybody would go on those servers! But anyways I noticed that yesterday. So if you kept clicking down to the bottom of the server list where Yukon usually is theres a couple of other servers there like Yeti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is awsome!!! Cool too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi cena,

    spoke with somebody from club penguin and they said that club penguin tech team were trying to send penguins that are EPF,so at one point you should recieve an EPF postcard later on today

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( still not a member. So I want to ask a question. Do you think card jitsu water is a good game. Or is card jitsu fire better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CNA this is so wierd!I got this poscard in my mail saying I met Rocckhopper. I looked at the poscards you can give and there was none!. i think there might be a secret poscard somewhere. Plz help me find it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. its just bad that they're all safe-chat servers. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Put me in the Cheats Crew: (Dtbr09)

    ReplyDelete