Friday, November 26, 2010

AMAZING New Redesigned Club Penguin Card-Jitsu Site!


So you guys remember www.ClubPenguin.com/Card-Jitsu, right? Now check out the unbelievable new site design!

First, you see this screen...


...then the site opens up! There are 3 sections of the site right now. Click the tabs to navigate around the site.


Here's the regular Card-Jitsu section:


Here's the Card-Jitsu Fire section:


And this is the Card-Jitsu Water section:


This is completely AMAZING! I recommend seeing it with your own eyes at www.ClubPenguin.com/Card-Jitsu!

Great work Club Penguin! You really pulled this one off nicely.

—Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

15 comments:

  1. CENA IM A WATER NINJA ALREADY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Cena I was the brown penguin in that picture when you took the picture of everyone playing. I also see that you got your Water Suit because you said, "Coming soon..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys! Its Plusle309! I have made my own CP blog (and its probably not gonna be as good as Cena's) and I want you guys to check it out! Click on my name above this comment to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cena12121:)

    I know this page is so awesome! I like it!

    In Other News: I just phoned cp because card jitsu water is slow,they said to make the game abit quicker you have to put your cp screen on small screen and reduce you computer resultion abit.

    YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cena i want to meet u on club penguin can u make a cena tracker my penguins name is jamainia youve helped me so much with the cheats so can u leave a friend spot for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool blog Cena. Check my blog out by clicking my name! My blog is pretty good. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. XD, The first time the Water Dojo was open, I became a FULL Water Ninja!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found something on the club penguin home page! Where the epf phone used to be, next to the lighthouse, and click on the water balloon. Then a ninja comes out and grabs the water balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Cena its lucario I now have a Twitter now can you follow me so when I get news I will direct it to you so you get more news.
    - lucario12321

    ReplyDelete
  10. cena im not even close to being a water ninja its so funny how bad i am at the game and can u make a cena tracker

    ReplyDelete
  11. UGH I wish I was still member. I probaly will get it for the holidays

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cena Plz Make A Tracker Your My Favriote Penguin Your Better Than Aunt Arctic, Rockhopper, Sensei And So On. So Plz Make A Tracker.

    -Poppop99946 :)

    ReplyDelete