Sunday, December 12, 2010

Club Penguin Wins BAFTA 2010 Award - Best Kid's Website!



A couple weeks ago, Club Penguin was nominated for Kid's Best Website BAFTA (British Academy of Film and Television) Award!

They ran up against big names! They were Moshi Monsters, Cartoon Network, CBBC, Disney.co.uk, GirlsGoGames, LEGO, Miniclip, Nick.co.uk, and Stardoll.

And thanks to your votes on www.BAFTAKidsVote.org, Club Penguin won! Here is Club Penguin's trophy:


This is the guy who represented Club Penguin at the award show:


And guess what? I got a exclusive for you guys! Here's the video of Club Penguin accepting their award!


Well done Club Penguin!

Click here to see more Club Penguin awards!

—Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

9 comments:

  1. Cena,

    I heard that Clubpenguin is trying to fix the bug (or has) but when I try to enter my igloo in the igloo contest well first of all it says the HALLOWEEN contest and second when I click 'yes' it just has the little turning arrows and below it, it says Igloo Contest. I have tried to enter it like a MILLION times! I really want to win but I can't enter my igloo, can you help me?

    Thanks!
    Lbthr4u

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol disney were in there and cp are with disney

    ReplyDelete
  3. well disney wouldnt have mind if they lost they still had cp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I loved that they won! Hurray for Club Penguin! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone listen Club Penguin is giving away free stuff try this.
    Enter this code in the Unlock item online to get free stuff:
    DECNLR10
    This code can work more than once.
    Merry Christmas,
    ChrisVPS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG WAS THAT RSNAIL!!!
    if its not it should be i mean he did create penguin chat the first free club penguin ever!
    By:Onebeauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. so happy cp won i voted like 3 thimes!

    btw who is dat guy who took the award i am not sure *hmmm*

    ReplyDelete
  8. excellent club penguin rocks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Cena12121,
    I don't think the announcer sounded excited or something..
    LOL
    -Noga
    BTW: what's the name of the song at the end of ur clip? it sounds so familiar!!!

    ReplyDelete