Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Club Penguin Earth Day 2011 Party Cheats!


The Club Penguin 2011 Earth Day party is here! Here's all the cheats you'll need.

FREE ITEM: Outback Exploring Hat:

Step 1. Open your map and go to the Plaza.
Step 2. Click on the Outback Exploring Hat box.


ANIMAL COSTUMES:
Club Penguin has added some brand new animal costumes! Here's how to find them.

To find the African Painted Dog Costume:

Step 1. Go to the Dock.
Step 2. Click on the African Painted Dog poster.


To find the Snow Leopard Costume:

Step 1. Go to the Snow Forts.
Step 2. Click on the Snow Leopard poster.


OTHER GOODIES:
Go to the Plaza and check out the little Earth Day stand! There, you can watch a Earth Day video and learn about endangered animals.

I hope everyone has a enjoys the party! I wish that some more rooms where decorated though, right?

Click here to track Rockhopper!
Click here for the Easter Egg Hunt cheats!

—Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

9 comments:

  1. i cena, i am lino790 you don't remember me right?
    weel, i have seen you on pizza fria, and i have seen soo much famous like you but any of them add me... ;(
    and when i see you i become soo happy, because i am your biggest fan!
    weel i know you can't add me your are soo famous, but you postcard me, and i just wanna say thanks!
    if some day you want add me, my buddy list have a place just for you!
    usually i'm on friaca(portuguese).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cena 12121 I am your big fan and I can thank you and your trackers for finding famous penguins.Now I ask you can you please meet and add me on server TUNDRA at RECYCLING PLANT at 10:30 am PST please.
    P.S. Tree party was great!!! and my penguin name is Loki Lg.
    Thank you for reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I forgot to tell you can it be on 23.04.2011.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cena!

    Happy77 uploaded a new EXCLUSIVE video on her youtube :) Looks Interesting...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq03lQC3NSg&feature=uploademail

    -Shill 99

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish that Club Penguin would let non-members give money too. I don't care about some costume, i just want to help the animals

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yo Cena!! HUGE fan! :) 4 sum reason, it won't let me click on the snow leapord poster. plz help!!! :)

    -Ofd5445

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi cena12121 there is 1 prob:u left out rockhopper's rare items cheats. i just wanna say that 2 get the island trinkets u have to click the cauldron

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, cena how do u find field ops
    soooooooo fast?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cena I am one of your fav fans. When is your next party?????? I wanna come! Luv Ya!
    P.S. I'm Kiki The1st

    ReplyDelete