Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Martial Artworks Catalog Cheats - June 2011!



The Martial Artworks catalog has been updated for the first time with new ninja clothing! It's located in Ninja Hideout.


Here are the hidden item cheats.

To find the Bolt and the Thunder Gi:

Step 1. Go to page 21.
Step 2. Click on the top right corner leafs.


To find the Cinder and the Tea Ceremony Robe:

Step 1. Go to page 23.
Step 2. Click on the bottom right corner leafs.


To find the Crimson Sun Suit:

Step 1. Go to page 25.
Step 2. Click on the top left corner leafs.


I love these new items! Thanks Club Penguin! And ninjas keep your eyes opened, something new is coming to the Dojo... "Shadow Ninjas"!

For more Club Penguin catalog cheats, click here.

—Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

15 comments:

  1. Dear Cena12121, I have always loved your blog and I am your biggest fan. With your trackers I find all of the famous penguins, and your cheats are wonderful. Also, I have a question. Do you work with Club Penguin? I can see that because of your copyrights and you great cheats. Please answer me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I SO want all of the girl's things there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! I SO want all of the girl's things there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey a wrote a book where shadow making polar bears destroy cp and the penguins fight back with cloud and electricity
    tuna7

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow thanks Cena! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't of found those hidden items in the catalog. Also, could you start tracking again for Penguin Band. It keeps saying the same thing. Every time I took a break and went back on, it said JUST left French Yeti. It said this since 12:00 ES. Please fix this and start tracking again!

    Nickey789

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shadow ninja? oh no i haven't even finished the fire ninja or water ninja set

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah Cena with your secret intel! What's Shadow Ninja?

    SFJrDIMSFJr
    (DI Master)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the dojo catalog is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks fr all the cheats !!!!!!!!! oh befor i forget will you add me im Hope 3 plz add plz PLZ !!!!!! also everone that reads this come to my party NOv. 27 2011 at cold frout !!!!!!!!!! ADD ME HOPE 3 ON C.P.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear,cena12121 I have loved your blog ever since you first made it. Your blog helps me find hidden items and do the feild-ops and much more.I also have some questions and it would be really nice if you ansewered back.Do you work with club penguin? How dose your PH traker work? And thanks for makeing this super awsome blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this didn't work for me

    can you make some for people who don't have memberships

    ReplyDelete
  12. can you make a cheat of how to make money without playing games and not kick us off for it pleeeeaaasssse?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. can you teel us stuff that is secret and you could also get it if you are not a member?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much it really helped

    ReplyDelete
  15. HI I LOVE THIS ITS SOOOOO COOL OH ON CP MY NAME IS SIMBA12314 PLZ FRIEND ME PLZ!!!! :-))

    ReplyDelete