Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Club Penguin Giving Free Memberships!


Club Penguin is aware that everyone is mad at the downtime, so they are trying their best to fix things to make costumers happy. If you are a member and Club Penguin is not working for you, you can get a free 1 week membership time added to your current membership plan!

To get the 1 week membership, you have to call Club Penguin and tell them you are a member and that www.ClubPenguin.com is not working for you. Complain and tell them that your loosing your membership time that you paid for!

Here are their phone numbers.

North America: (888) 861-4111
Hours (PST):
Monday through Friday: 8AM-6PM
Saturday: 8AM-4PM
Sunday: 10AM-6PM

United Kingdom: 0-800-085-7638
Hours (GMT):
Monday through Sunday: 10AM-6PM

Australia: 1800 237 406
Hours (EST) (Sydney, New South Wales):
Monday through Friday: 10AM-6PM

New Zealand: 0800 451 604
Hours (NZDT):
Monday through Friday: 12PM-8PM

All other countries: 250-861-5111
Hours (North American Pacific Standard Time):
Monday through Friday: 8AM-6PM
Saturday: 8AM-4PM
Sunday: 10AM-6PM

NOTE: Long distance charges may apply

You can also try to email them at support@clubpenguin.com.

That's all! Remember, you must tell them you are a member or they will do nothing! I've even heard some people are getting 10,000 coins!

Go ahead and give it a shot, I got a free 1 week added!

—Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

27 comments:

  1. I got 10,000 coins and a 6 day added membership!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg cena it worked thank you!! i got the membership and 10,000 both!!! thx u!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come cp will work on other people's computer but not on mine?...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!Tommorow i will be going on plus seven days of free membership plus ten thousand coins for my sisters and me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cant they give some free membership to non members? thats so unfair! they should atleast do something nice for non members like let them buy clothes and wigs for a week! stuff like that!!! this is so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i got a 1 week membership added and 10,000 coins added! i am very happy now but my clubpenguin site does not work still. thanks cena for the phone number

    ReplyDelete
  7. cena why is it not working on my pc

    ReplyDelete
  8. My CP is Wirkung but do you think theywould beliefe me if I say it dient work??

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay and cena the clubpenguin site is back up

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did it too! But I didn't go on Club Penguin to check yet though... :p

    ~Redhusky~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats CP, you have spoiled your members even more rotten. YOU made the mistake. And YOUR CUSTOMERS do not deserve this spoiling.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mine also worked with e-mail. I got 10,000 coins and a 1 week membership.

    My friend told me (who is a beta tester I think) they received a two month membership for free from Rachel Leards (Happy77) for contacting them through YouTube, phone and e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They should do something good for non-members!It's just not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cena it worked! It really worked! They gave me a ticket ID to go on club penguin and put it in to get a membership! Thank you so much!!!

    ~Redhusky80~

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's true! I got a week of free membership and I got 10,000 coins! And all I had to do was complaint!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey cena can u meet me on sleet at the dock june 27th 4:00 thanks cna =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a member and I have 95,870 coins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I did and it did not let me. Btw if you bought stuff for memeber ship does it go away after we membership expires

    ReplyDelete
  19. can i plz plz plz have a membership card i have never had one before and my parents say they r not going to pay for one and i have been on club penguin for over 5 years! plz plz plz

    ReplyDelete
  20. this really is not fair members get a better treatment than non members which is really unfair for people that had people for a really long time and get treated this way.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i want a free membership

    ReplyDelete
  22. i tried calling them but they didnt get me free membership

    ReplyDelete
  23. I WANT A FREE MEMBERSHIP PLEASE! please

    ReplyDelete