Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy77's Nyan Puffle Video!


Happy77 has uploaded a new video to her YouTube channel! It's the "Nyan Puffle" video! Take a look:



LOL. For those of you who don't understand the point of the video, let me explain it to you. There's a viral video (very popular internet video) out there named Nyan Cat. Click here here to watch the original Nyan Cat. Club Penguin has made their own version of it, named Nyan Puffle, get it?

Hehe, very creative Club Penguin. Thanks for the fun video!

—Cena12121

7 comments:

  1. HILARIOUS!!! OMG that was a great idea
    -Carly11208

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Happy77 got humor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that was SO funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cena i saw u on cp today at sleet dock

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Cena, I'm a big fan. ♥ I love this site and visit almost everyday! It keeps me up to date with Club Penguin. I saw you today at the dock. Yeah, I'm the freaky chick who stalked you all around Club Penguin. :P And I love this Nyan Cat imitation! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow. The nyan puffle video was exactly like the nyan cat video. THAT WAS SOOO FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Billybob and Happy77 please add me as a buddy my penguin name is Thomas2489

    ReplyDelete