Thursday, July 21, 2011

Rockhopper Arrives For Adventure Party!



STAMP ALERT! 
Earn the Rockhopper Stamp while Rockhopper visits the island.

Rockhopper has arrived for the 2011 Club Penguin Island Adventure party!


He brought along a brand new Rockhopper's Rare Items catalog. This times free item is the Puffle Bandana.


The member items are the Scallywag Rags for 325 coins, the Rascal Wig for 300 coins, the Castaway Face Paint for 50 coins, the Wall Map for 250 coins, and the Topical Palm tree for 300 coins.

There's even a unexpected hidden item cheat!

To find the Ship in a Bottle:

Step 1. Click on the bottom right of the Wall Map.


Click here to find Rockhopper with our famous Rockhopper Tracker!

—Cena12121

13 comments:

  1. CENA THERES A HUGE PUZZLE IN THE PARTY AND IT STARTS WITH RH SHIP> THERE A HIDDEN NOTE NEAR HIS DOOR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to do cheats about the little note by the Ship Hold's door? It has like a Treasure hunt afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay first comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a typo...

    you said times instead of time.

    -Serafin10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thu man said...
    Oh yea! First comment! woot woot!
    I cant Wait for Rockhopper To be Tracked AgaiN! Its So Exciting!


    -Thu Man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that all the cheats for the adventure party? I hope there's more.... -___-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay so I went searching for the cream soda and it left me at the cove but I dont know what to do after that... What do I do next? Please help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad that I can finally get the Black Puffle Bandana :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad that I can finally get the Black Puffle Bandanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like rockhoppers things thanks for showing us the hidden thing

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Found Rockhopper 10 times with the chat + tracker thx cena and the helps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i saw him at mammoth @migrator yesterday, it was soooooooooooooo kool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i saw him @mammoth yesterday, it was koolllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete