Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Club Penguin Welcome Video! HERBERT SPOTTED! Cena's Theory!


Club Penguin posted a new "welcome" video on their YouTube channel. Take a look:



Nice video! But wait... is that Herbert I see?!


I think I have something here. You see, a rumor has been going around that Herbert might attack the Lighthouse...

Thanks Monchocho for the image.

...do you think this video is giving us a clue? Herbert was even holding a wrench.


And he was looking straight at the Lighthouse!


Very, very interesting. I think something's up. Especially with the suspicious Great Snow Race party. Something big is coming agents. Be prepaed!

If you wish to post this on your blog, you have to give proper credit, please!

—Cena12121

10 comments:

  1. Dear Cena12121.

    True. He is. Because a glitched happend to me! (Maybe someone else to.) I was doing a feild op, When the feild op was over it said "You found a secret message from herbert!" "Its says "Klutzy! Get the power drill! we attack the lighthouse on thursday!" I waited until thurday but nothing happend! So just to give you a 'lil hint ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the it on tv and I saw Herbert too,I think it`s the Mission "Blackout" Think about there`s reason it`s called a lighthouse or he might destroy the lightbox in the Boiler Room it was found during a PSA Mission. -Hotwheels999

    ReplyDelete
  3. cena12121 do you think that there will be a new missoin??????

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's probably because the new system defender level... -.-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cena, the video is a commercial! :-D I have seen it on Cartoon Network!

    -Serafin10

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Aounymous, Nice theory! That did'nt happen cause I don't really care about field ops anymore (Wierd huh?)so Hope the new Operation: Blackout mission comes soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cena,that is a very likely theory.Herbert is always tryng to destroy something.He ruined the PSA.He pretty much wont stop until Cp is GONE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the epf are stupid nothing happin in it

    ReplyDelete