Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy77 Leaves Disney Club Penguin!



More sad news today as we learn Happy77 will be leaving Club Penguin. This comes a few days after learning about Billybob's departure. Here is Happy77's goodbye post:

"Happy77 here. It's almost Club Penguin's anniversary. Hard to believe that Club Penguin is almost 7 years old already!
I'm writing this post to let you know that I'll also be moving on from Club Penguin. I'll be spending my time raising my children. Who knows? Maybe one day my kids will grow up to be bloggers, too. :)

I’ve had an amazing time here at Club Penguin. Like Billybob, you're the reason I've done this for so long. Polo Field and Businesmoose have been helping me since I first started blogging in 2008, so I know you’re in good hands.

Thanks for being so supportive, and for the great memories."

Happy77 is part of the original Club Penguin team, before Club Penguin grew and got bought by Disney.

I've meet Happy77 two times in the game:


The community will sure miss you Happy77, thanks for all your work!

—Cena12121

3 comments:

  1. Oh Dear! This is really bad news! Happy is my friend and we were friends. She came to my igloo and we played with each other! I will never forget or delete you Happy77!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First Billybob,now Happy. :( Happy and Billybob we will never forget you guys. :'( Cena,what do you think of Happy's departure?

    ReplyDelete
  3. noooooooooo im actualy crying a bit im gonna miss happy and billy bob alot

    ReplyDelete