Friday, December 21, 2007

New Free Item!


CLUB PENGUIN ACCIDENTALLY RELEASED THE CHRISTMAS SCARF AND THEY TOOK IT OFF! THE SCARF WILL BE BACK AS A FREE ITEM NEXT WEEK. SO, YOU NOW HAVE A SNEAK PEEK ON THE CHRISTMAS SCARF AND IT'S LOCATION ON THIS SITE! IF YOU GOT IT, THAN IT IS YOUR LUCKY DAY! ;-)

Hello Penguins!

Club Penguin has released a New Free Item to the Christmas Party! It is the Christmas Scarf! It is in the Ski Village.

Tell me if you can't see it. A lot of people are telling me that. I can't find it anymore either! I think Club Penguin accidental released it, then took it off. Can you see it?

-Cena12121, T.C.P.C. President

7 comments:

  1. i cant see the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cena remember when we bumped into each other in cp? it was such a quincadince we would be on the same server at the same time!

    -salinajean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea!

    But, I can't find you on my Buddy list. What happened!?

    -Cena12121

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey cena!
    i cant find arceus on my buddy list. i think he or she dleted me. could u talk to him/her please? thanks!
    valgal41

    ReplyDelete
  5. how do u talk at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  6. how do u talk at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  7. how do u talk at the same time

    ReplyDelete