Friday, January 28, 2011

New System Defender Herbert Level!



ATTENTION ELITE AGENTS! The Elite Penguin Force system is under attack! Head to the System Defender station immediately to play this new level!

And guess who's behind this attack... HERBERT!


This level is 47% out of 100% difficult. Eh, that's not bad.

After you complete the level, you get this "Herbert Attack" stamp.


Good luck agents! Lets take Herbert down!

Click here for System Defender cheats.

—Cena12121, www.TeamClubPenguinCheats.blogspot.com

10 comments:

  1. Awww, sounds fun :( Wish I could play... (Im not a member

    ReplyDelete
  2. cena there telling me you dont want to meet me if you do server snow drift place dock and add kev51716

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant find the herbert system defender

    ReplyDelete
  4. CENA IF U HOLD YOUR MOUSE OVER THE HERBERT PICTURE IN THE CLASSIFIED SECTION OF THE NEWSPAPER A SECRET MESSAGE WILL APPEAR NOT A JOKE!!! Please give credit to penguin Aaron1r2

    ReplyDelete
  5. I played that it was kinda hard but not really. Do you have any idea which levels for that are coming next? And also I am excited about the puffle party coming up. I really like the pic that you posted about the purple puffle in the back pack. I'm gonna buy that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hold your mouse on the herbert pic in the classified section of the news paper and a messaage will appear. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO PENGUIN Aaron1r2

    ReplyDelete
  7. im not a member.i cant play it.:(



    -redrockp

    ReplyDelete
  8. ANYMOUS YOUR RIGHT THERE IS secret mesage

    ReplyDelete